Our Preschool Classes:
- Are taught by warm, caring, and highly qualified licensed teachers who have been trained in child development and kindergarten readiness.
- Deliver a curriculum rich in reading, math, art, and science that is aligned with GSL Schools’ K-12 curriculum to encourage a smooth transition to kindergarten.
- Integrate technology into classroom experiences. Classes use SMART boards, iPads, and computers to enrich learning opportunities.
- Promote physical activity in a preschool-friendly playground, gym, and NEW outdoor classroom, offering time for both free play and teacher-directed activities.
- Provide special events and field trips.
- Provide access to materials in the ECFE Library.
- Offer twice-yearly parent/teacher conferences.