Our Parent-Child Classes are designed for you and your children ages birth through kindergarten entry. A typical ECFE class offers:
- Parent-Child Interaction
- Children's Program
- Parent Discussion
Parent-Child classes are divided into fall and spring sessions; however you are welcome to join anytime! If a class has already started, you may still join at a prorated class fee.
ECFE offers reduced tuition to qualifying families. No family will be denied an opportunity to participate because of an inability to pay.
Questions? Call the ECFE office at 320.864.2681.
Mixed Ages - Wednesday AM
- Fall session (10 weeks): Sep 19 - Dec 5 (No class Oct 17 or Nov 28)
- Spring session (10 weeks): Jan 29 - Apr 1
Mixed Ages - Wednesday PM
6:00-7:00 p.m. (non-separating)
- Fall Into Fun (4 weeks): Oct 3 - Nov 20
- Cabin Fever (4 weeks): Jan 29 - Feb 19
Mixed Ages - Thursday AM
- Fall session (10 weeks): Sep 18 - Dec 4 (No class Oct 16 or Nov 27)
- Spring session (10 weeks): Jan 30 - Apr 2
Adventure Club - Thursday AM
- Spring session only (3 weeks): Apr 23 - May 7