What to expect at your appointment:
Early Childhood Staff will check your child’s:
- Vision and hearing
- Height and weight
- Immunization forms (shots)
- Large and small muscle development
- Thinking, language, and communication skills
- Social and emotional development
What to complete before your appointment:
- Scan/email a copy/photo of your child’s birth certificate and immunization forms (shots)
- Complete 21-22 Screening Registration Form
- Complete ASQ-SE link at end of google form (https://www.asqonline.com/family/d99c02)
- Submit scan or clear photo of birth certificate and immunization record to ABeste@gsl.k12.mn.us (You may also bring them with and we can scan them the day of screening.)
In-person screening is held at the GSL Early Childhood Learning Center, located at 1621 16th Street, Glencoe on the west side of Lincoln Elementary (door 18). Please wait in the entry way and a staff member will meet you. If there is another family waiting in the entry way, please wait outside. As a reminder, parents will need to wear a mask while in the building. While it is encouraged for your child to wear a mask, it is not required.
Please contact us if you are unable to keep your appointment due to illness so that we may offer that time to another child. If you need to reschedule your appointment, please call Michelle Marti at 320.864.2681 as soon as possible.
Check out the videos below with your child so they know what to expect.