Distance Learning Food Service Meals
Starting November 16, 2020
Starting Monday, November 16th, GSL will hand out meals at Door 10 at the Jr. High School and by the kitchen door on the south end of Lakeside Elementary. Meals will be available for pick-up. Families will receive a breakfast and a lunch, with milk, for both meals for every child you have enrolled in the Glencoe/Silver Lake District. If you would like a 5-day meal box to provide meals for the week, please contact Tony. These orders will be available on Wednesday’s. Please call or email Tony Menk, food service director, at (320)864-2474 or email@example.com with any additional questions.
Pick-up times at the Jr. High School (Door 10) will be from 11:30am to 12:30pm. Pick-up times at Lakeside Elementary will be from 11:30 until 12:30pm.
School vans will be delivering meals at the following locations and times to better serve families. Please make every effort to be on time to keep our schedule consistent.
- 1st stop: Glen Knoll Trailer Park bus stop, corner of Park and Fir from 11:15am to 11:30am
- 2nd stop: Glencoe Golf Course Parking Lot from 11:35am to 11:50am
- 3rd stop: Plato City Hall from 11:55am to 12:10pm
- 4thstop: Franklin Printing in Glencoe from 11:15am 11:30am
- 5th stop: C-Store in New Auburn from 11:35am to 11:50am
- 6th stop: Former Brownton School from 11:55am to 12:10pm
- Schedule of times are subject to change based on service levels, but we will work hard to maintain these times to allow families to
If you have any questions, please call or email
Tony Menk Director of Dining Glencoe/Silver Lake 320-864-2474 or TMenk@gsl.k12.mn.us