Community Education Activity Line
To find out if your child's activity has been canceled, please call
Upcoming Registration Deadlines
- 3D Printing Virtual Camp Deadline: 9-17-21
- Minecraft Mod Virtural Camp Deadline: 9-17-21
- Cheer Camp: 9-23-21
- Competivie Traveling Basketball: 10-1-21
- Youth Wrestling Camp: 10-4-21
- Tennis Camp 10-4-21
- Driver Discount Oct Dealine: 10-6-21
- Game Coding Super Mario Virtual Camp Deadline: 10-8-21
- Youth Wrestling: 10-14-21
- Recreational Basketball: 10-22-21
- 1-2nd Basketball: 10-30-21
- Babysitting: 11-5-21
- Home Alone: 11-5-21
- Driver Discount Nov Deadline: 11-10-21
- CPR Deadline: 11-29-21
- Register Early! Many classes fill quickly, so early registration is encouraged. Registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis until a class is full. You can register until the class begins, as long as there is room. For classes with a noted registration deadline, registrations taken after the posted date will be assessed a $10 late fee for each class or activity.
- Are you in? There will be a confirmation notices sent to you. You will be contacted only if the class is full or cancelled. Please include your daytime phone number and your e-mail address on your registration.
- The Community Education Office is located in the Panther Field House at 1825 E 16th St. in Glencoe. Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. Phone: 320-864-2690
- Refunds/Cancellations: To cancel please call Community Education at 320-864-2694 *If we cancel a class due to low enrollment, you will be notified and your money will be refunded in full. *Course fees will not be prorated or discounted for partial attendance. This includes Covid-19 quartinines *All requests for refunds prior to the registration deadline, if not noted, at 12:00 p.m. ten days prior to the start of the class will be subject to a $5 administrative charge. *NO REFUNDS will be issued after the original registration deadline, if not noted, at 12:00 p.m. seven days prior to the start of the class. No refunds will be given if rosters have been created or equipment has been ordered
- Late Fees: A $10 late fee will be assessed for registrations after the registration deadline.
- GSL Community Education Activity Line Please call 320-864-2487 to find out if activities have been cancelled.
- Scholarships: *Fees for Community Education classes may be reduced if you are a District 2859 resident. Families that qualify based on the free/reduced lunch criteria and have the paperwork submitted to the District Office may be eligible. Each child may receive 50% off an activity and up to 2 classes/activities per school year. Classes/Activities are limited, please contact Community Education to find out if your class/activity qualify.