- How to register: Use the Online Registration Link listed above, Stop in at the Panther Field House, or call us at 320-864-2690
- Register Early! Many classes fill quickly, so early registration is encouraged. Registrations are taken on a first-come, first-served basis until a class is full. You can register until the class begins, as long as there is room. For classes with a noted registration deadline, registrations taken after the posted date will be assessed a $10 late fee for each class or activity.
- Are you in? If an email is supplied, you will receive a confirmation notice sent to your email address. You will be contacted only if the class is full or cancelled. Please include your daytime phone number and your e-mail address on your registration.
Refunds/Cancellations: To cancel please call Community Education at 320-864-2694.
- If we cancel a class due to low enrollment, you will be notified and your money will be refunded in full.
- Course fees will not be prorated or discounted for partial attendance.
- All requests for refunds prior to the registration deadline, if not noted, at 12:00 p.m. ten days prior to the start of the class will be subject to a $5 administrative charge.
- NO REFUNDS will be issued after the original registration deadline, if not noted, at 12:00 pm seven days prior to the start of the class. No refunds will be given if rosters have been created or equipment has been ordered
GSL Community Education Activity Line 320-864-2487 Find out if your activity has been cancelled for the evening. If school is canceled for any reason, all Community Education activities are also canceled.
Scholarships: *Fees for Community Education classes may be reduced if you are a District 2859 resident. Families that qualify based on the free/reduced lunch criteria and have the paperwork submitted to the District Office may be eligible. Classes/Activities are limited, please contact Community Education at 320-864-2690 to find out if your class/activity qualifies.