Junior Fitness Policies
For the safety of children and our members:
- All children ages 0-8 must be supervised by an adult at all times. Please bring and adult to supervise if you are unable to do so.
- Children ages 9-12 will need an adult in the building, but may be unsupervised in the gyms and the commons area.
- No one under Grade 7 will be allowed in the fitness area upstairs (weight room, cardio room, circuit room, and racquetball court)
If the policies are not followed:
- The parent will be called
- If the parent cannot be located, the police will be notified.
Thank you for your cooperation