Panther Adventure Club (PAC) Program
What is "PAC" (Panther Adventure Club) all about...
* Quality care for kids by professional staff
* Engaging students in age appropriate activities
* Educational programming including reading time and computer time
* Healthy active kids (swimming, playing at the playground, field trips and more)
* Providing opportunities for kids to be kids (free choice, coloring, organized games, etc.)
* Having FUN and creating lasting friendships
Lincoln Elementary School
1621 E. 16th St, Glencoe, MN 55336
Phone 320-510-0116 (local line) - PAC line ( Jane Goettl, Coordinator)
Hours of Operation:
* 6:30 AM - 8:15 AM Monday through Friday (before school)
* 3:10 PM - 6:00 PM Monday through Friday (after school)
* AM P.A.C. program -Transportation to your child’s school from the Lincoln P.A.C. site is provided.
* PM P.A.C. program -Transportation from your child’s school to the Lincoln P.A.C. site is provided.
* Transportation times will coincide with the regularly scheduled bus routes for your child’s school. Before school, your child is dropped off at the Lincoln P.A.C. site. After school your child will ride the bus back to Lincoln PAC site. At the end of the day, your child is picked up at the Lincoln PAC site.
* Breakfast will be offered in the AM and is optional.
* Snack will be offered in the afternoon and is optional.
¸ Weekly fee for school year participation in both AM and PM is $55.00 per child
¸ Daily AM fee is $4.50 and daily PM fee is $7.00 per child
¸ Non-School, Full Release days are $26.00 per child
¸ Registration Fee of $10.00 per child needs to be paid prior to child attending the program.
FEES ARE BASED ON THE SCHEDULE YOU PROVIDE. STUDENTS WHO MISS DUE TO ILLNESS OR OTHER REASONS ARE STILL RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR FULL, WEEKLY TUITION.
- Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis with full-time registrations receiving priority over part time registrations.
- Drop-ins will be accepted, but participants must be registered 48 hours before care is needed with the program in order to use drop-in services.
- Registration/Activity fees are nonrefundable.
For more information call Jane Goettl, PAC Coordinator, at (320-510-0116)